What is the Big dam River Run
On SATURDAY JUNE, 12th 2021, motorcycle riders and vehicles from all over Omaha and surrounding areas will participate in a charity ride for individuals of all ages who face cognitive & development challenges.
The motorcycle ride will start in Omaha at the Madonna School and ride 168 miles (3 hours) up to Gavins Point Dam.
From the Madonna School we will ride 90 miles to the Pump & Pantry in in Jackson NE just west of Sioux City IA on HWY 20. Participants can get refreshments and fuel if you need it at this location. We usually hang out for 30 – 45 minutes and then head to Gavins Point Dam.
Participants from Sioux City and surrounding area will meet the group from Omaha at the Pump & Pantry in Jackson, NE.
The Lewis and Clark Visitors Center in Crofton Nebraska overlooking Gavins Point dam is where we will meet and have lunch and a raffle. The Overlook Shelter is where we will meet.
55245 Hwy 121
Taylor Marie Webb was born 8-4-11 in Omaha, NE. and has down syndrome. The strong love the Webb family has for this gentle little girl has inspired them to start an annual benefit ride in support of all individuals with special needs.
All donations support the education, training and services Madonna provides to people with developmental disabilities from kindergarten through adulthood.
All riders/passengers will pay an entry fee that will be applied to the overall donation.
Ride Information & Schedule
Registration $20 for Driver/Riderand $10 Per Passenger
- All proceeds go to Madonna School & Community-Based Services
- Includes lunch sponsored by Arbys. They are catering items from their market fresh menu for those that have pre-registered
- ONLINE REGISTRATION REQUIRED for all participants eating lunch and want to join the raffel
- Breakfast available at registration (Additional fee)
- Registration begins @7 a.m. at the Madonna School & Community-Based Services located at 6402 N. 71st Plaza, Omaha, NE 68104
- Breakfast available at registration (additional fee)
- Last vehicle out at 9 a.m.
- Sioux City and surrounding area riders will register at Pump & Pantry in Jackson, NE from 10 a.m. until 11:45 a.m.
- Omaha Riders will join the Siouz City riders at Pump & pantry in Jackson, NE. Riders can get fuel and refreshments there.
- ~12 p.m. Leave Jackson and ride to Gavins Point Dam
- Lunch and raffle @ Gavins Point Dam at 1:30 p.m.
- Lunch and raffle will be at the scenic overlook shelter next to the Lewis and Clark Visitors Center – Croften, NE 55245 hwy 121
- View the Route
Big Dam River Run Inspiration
Big Dam River Run Ride Photos
Big Dam River Ride Online Registration
Click the button below to complete the online registration. Please note, you will not pay online, you will need to pay at the event registration table the day of. This registration is so that we can have an estimate in order to have the appropriate number of lunches provided by Arbys.
If you have any issues with registration or questions, please reach out to Jerry @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Big Dam River Run Sponsorship
If you would like to be a sponsor for the big dam River Run and help in our efforts to support the Omaha Madonna School, Awesome. Please contact Jerry at email@example.com